Monday, February 21, 2011

Never in my Life!

To start this off, I'm not easily offended and I can curse it up with the best of them. But the couple of pugs I ended up in a group with on Sunday were some of the worst I've ever met.

After an agonizing 45 minute heroic queue on my Shaman, I get Stonecore. I don't mind Stonecore as long as the group knows what they are doing. First thing said by the tank in party chat "Hunter do you know how to trap" "yes" "Ok don't be a baddie". Then it just went down hill from there. The tank did more typing in party chat than tanking. Everything he said was either calling us 'baddies', calling the hunter 'fagerion" which was a play on the person's character name, or cussing us out for doing something he perceived as wrong. If the queues were not so long and I didn't still need Valor Points I would of just left.

At first it was just the tank acting like this, but by the time we were working our way to the second boss the healer had joined in also. We make it to Slabhide with little incident and low and behold he drops the mount. Of course I roll a 2 and the jerk healer wins it. We move on to Orzuk and start to have problems. The first time around I had trouble getting out of the shatter, but that was my own fault. After that though it was all on the tank and healer.  The tank seems to have no idea how to keep the boss facing away from the group so that the healer and the range wouldn't get hit by the ground slam. In fact after one wipe the tank blamed it on the hunter who didn't even die. On the last attempt I was there for we wiped because the tank killed the healer with ground slam. The healer denied it, but when I asked him how he died he answered with my dps count for the fight. I had only done 5.7k dps as MELEE for that fight. There is a crap ton of running in and out on that fight. Plus I was having to avoid the ground slams as well because of the idiot tank.

We tried to kick the tank. Actually we succeeded. But leader was passed to the healer who immediately invited him back sadly. They insisted that myself, the hunter and the mage all leave but we refused. I sat there and waited till they kicked me. I wasn't going to allow them to bully me.

I rarely rarely report anyone to a GM. They have to be completely horrible or cheating for me to report them. In fact I don't even have my micro menu on my screen to access my ticket window. That's how rarely I use it. But I used it for them. The ticket said it would take 17 hours to be answered. I got a reply about 2 hours later. I think the GM was just as disgusted by their behavior as me. Of course he can't tell me if they've been punished or not, but I like to think they've been banned for at least a few days for their actions.

Good riddance. I'm glad I never have to see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you chose to not log in to post a comment please at least leave a name in the name field. Thank you!